Ambient Temperature Controlled Vans – Why are they important?
Your first thought might be to just go with a conventional vehicle courier solution when it comes to ambient Temperature controlled deliveries.
Simple – firstly, you know that your products will arrive in their best state. Whether the trip takes an hour or ten, come rain or shine, traffic or extreme weather. Whatever we are moving stays the same ambient temperature.
We prevent any risk of cross contamination by regularly sanitizing our vans. Our drivers are also trained in all the necessary procedures. Combined, this ensures the safe, successful delivery of your ambient items.
Whether it is a box or a pallet of food samples, we will get it from A to B at optimal temperature. You choose the temperature and we do the rest – even if you need to transport various items at different temperatures.
We offer a dedicated delivery service. In other words, the doors stay closed after loading to keep ambient temperature stability.
Our comprehensive range of vehicles have the latest tracking technology fitted. Consequently, we offer accurate delivery times with live traffic updates.
- Temperature-controlled deliveries with a 24/7 service
- Same day collection and dedicated delivery (single and multi-drop)
- Ambient, Chilled, Frozen and Heated options
- Nationwide and worldwide service
- Real time tracking so you always know where your products are
- Temperature ranges from -25 degrees to +20 degrees
- Immediate online POD’s available on all deliveries
- Well trained staff to help with your every need
- Wide range of solutions to suit you
You could also choose to courier your items in one of our chilled vans. If you would like to find out more about some of our refrigerated options, click here
You can find out more about ambient temperatures on Wikipedia’s site by clicking here
Do you have a delivery to book in?