Yes I know that it’s November, quite early November for that matter, but we here at JDL Deliveries Ltd love Christmas and we’d like to share the joy with our readers. In and around the county of Kent there will be lots of stuff happening, so here are our picks for the best of the festive action.
- Nothing says Christmas more than reindeers, so between 12th-30th November at the Reindeer Centre in Pluckley you can treat the children to their Santa’s Grotto, assuming of course, that they’ve been good boys and girls. The details that you’re looking for are available here.
- From the 18th November until 2nd January you are able to enjoy stylish ice skating alongside festive food and drink in the splendour of Caverley Grounds’ amphitheatre in Tunbridge Wells. For prices, opening times (including dedicated parent – toddler sessions) have a quick click here.
- The childhood home of Anne Boleyn, Hever Castle, hosts its Christmas Fair on 24th November to raise proceeds for Hever Primary School and the local St Peter’s Church. To get more details for this event have a look here.
- Britain’s oldest brewer, Shepherd Neame, hail from Faversham and they are offering a Yuletide Brewery Tour & Tutored Tasting sessions. Christmas nibbles and ales aplenty to be had, so click here to find out more.
- How about a Christmas cruise from Rochester to the North Pole with Santa on the boat? Whilst the big guy is handing out presents to the children, adults can enjoy some mulled wine and a mince pie. Departures throughout weekends in December with more details to be found by clicking here.
That little lot is of course just for starters, there is many more events up and down the county and country. Make sure you add details of your own event in the comments section, after all – sharing is caring!
Until next time…